Friday, July 24, 2009

Drive In

Last weekend we went to the drive in. Ty has been wanting to go all summer, but we just haven't had a free weekend yet. So we went with my mom and sister. We watched My Sister's Keeper and yes we cried. It was a good movie, but I don't think I'll buy it because it is too sad. Everyone beside Addi and I stayed awake for the 2nd movie which was 17 Again and I had already seen it, but my mom and sis hadn't. Ty has a man crush on Zac Efron now and so of course he stayed up. It was a fun night. I love summer nights at the drive in.



waiting for our burger

ohhh how delicious it was. You can't go to the drive in and not get a hamburger.

Addi was talking to my mom.

3 comments:

The Millers said...

I can never stay awake for the 2nd show either! We are gettin old!

Unknown said...

she's so beautiful!! I love the drive-in too but i've never had a burger from there. It's hard for me to stay awake now that i'm married haha Do you like your brows? they look so different when they are first waxed but then you just have to get used to them.

Samson said...

Mmmm Drive in... summer nights ... family and cheeseburgers ... nothing better!