As of yesterday Ty and I have officially been married a year! He got me the perfect present. My mom gave us this mirror and he took it and had his sister acid stain the Salt Lake temple on it. Then he had her put our names and anniversary on it too. I was so surprised and I love how thoughtful he is! I can't wait till it is hung up.
I know I always comment on how fast time flies by, but it really does. Just in the one year that we have been married we have had so many great things happen to us. Like deciding that we were going to stay in Vernal, then deciding that it was time to have a family, and then buying a home. We are so happy with our decisions and I am glad that we get to make them together. I love Ty so much. He has been so patient with me. I know that me being pregnant has been a big change (emotionally), but he is a good sport and loves me know matter what. Being married to my best friend is probably the best blessing in the world. I look forward to all the many more anniversaries to come!
4 comments:
jealousy! I love you two. I hope my life brings me as much joy and love as your life has brought you.
happy anniversary! is that picture from your honeymoon? Its so cute! You and my Sister are so close together. I'm soo excited for him to come. And I can't wait to see your lil' girl! Is your mom throwing you a baby shower?
Hey Chels i am so glad i found you on here! How are you doing? The baby is going to be here before you know it!!
Hey Chelsie this is Ashley Kay, happy anniversary!! isn't being married so fun and you'll love being a mommy i love it and congrats on your baby girl, we are also going to be having another little boy in May we can't wait. I am so glad i came across your blog, lets keep in touch mine is kayfamily.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment