Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Ty at 32 Weeks 
Me at 32 weeks
Baby's 3D Ultrasound 


I just wanted to show everyone our cute little girl. I am 33 weeks as of now and I only have 7 more to go.  She is as snug as a bug in my tummy and she is moving so much now. I love being able to feel her (even when she does kick my ribs). Ty is excited to be a dad and he is going to be so good at it. It is amazing how much you can already love someone without even having them be here yet. I just can't believe this is really happening. It has seemed like we have waited forever for her to get here and now she is almost here :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like our page honey!

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh I love you guys so much! Ty is the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! and Chels, I hope I look as good as you one day when I am prego! I am so stoked that you started a blog! yay! Loves! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

hey girl! so I'm super sad that I haven't seen you pregnant in real life, but you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

hey girl! so I'm super sad that I haven't seen you pregnant in real life, but you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

i love your pictures! You look so cute pregnant, and that 3D pic is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Chelsie you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Your little girl is gonna be beautiful!