Addi was born February 18 at 10:29 pm. She weighed 7.5 and was 20 inches long.
Let's just say it is such a blessing that she is here and she is healthy. She was about 4 weeks early and it was a shocker to almost everyone that it was her time to come. I had PIH (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension) which is pretty much saying that my blood pressure was sky rocketing. I had an appointment on Monday with the Dr. and that is when we found that it was pretty high. He wanted me to come back on Wednesday to get it tested and so I went to the hospital about noon to get it checked. Ty was out of town in Price and was going to be back later that night so I had my mom come over with me. We were there at the hospital for about 2 hours when Dr. Nolte came in to check on me. He had a very concerned look on his face and I knew it wasn't very good news because my blood pressure was not coming down at all. He told me that if it didn't start to change within the next hour then we would have to take the baby. They had to do this because taking the baby was the only way to fix my blood pressure. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was not planning on having a baby that day. I started to cry when he left because I was so scared, just because I knew she was 4 weeks early and I had nothing really ready for her. I didn't have a bag packed, I did have her clothes washed, but still in my mind I still had 4 weeks till she was suppose to come. I was so glad that my mom was there with me, I don't think I could've handled that news by my self. So we called Ty and told him what was probably going happen and he started his way home. At about 3:15 Dr. Nolte came in and broke my water and then I was started on the Pit. Oh man that sucked. Ty got there about 4 o'clock and then it was kind of all down hill from there. I got an epidural and that was great except it didn't get all of my stomach, but it still took away alot of the pain. At about 9:30 I was dilated to a 10 and started to push. She got here safely at 10:29. I was only in labor for about 7 hours. I can't believe that it was that fast because where I was started and a first time mom they figured it would take alot longer. She came out crying and it was like time stood still for just that moment. I was so grateful she was alright. She has so much hair and is such a good baby. She is such a joy in our family. We are very grateful for her and that she is alright. Addi already has her dad wrapped around her little finger!
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and that you are doing well! She's beautiful, I can't wait for more pictures.
oh my goodness she is so beautiful!!! Congrats Chels! I can't wait to see her in person! and I am glad that both of you are healty!!! YAY!
Oh my gosh Chels! I am so glad that you are ok! That is so crazy how your blood pressure was up and you didn't even know at first! I am so grateful that you and Attilynn are okay! What a blessing! I can't wait to meet her and see you! Loves!
Hey Chelsie and Ty!! I came across your blog today, hope that is okay!! I am so glad everything is okay!! What a cute little girl you have. I can sympathize with you on the PIH. I had that as well with Daysen. It is stressful when you think you have weeks to go and all of the sudden you have a baby and everything isn't ready!! Good Luck and enjoy that cute baby girl!!
Hey Chelsie and Ty!! I came across your blog today, hope that is okay!! I am so glad everything is okay!! What a cute little girl you have. I can sympathize with you on the PIH. I had that as well with Daysen. It is stressful when you think you have weeks to go and all of the sudden you have a baby and everything isn't ready!! Good Luck and enjoy that cute baby girl!!
Congrats on your baby! Jon will be excited for Ty!
Jon and whitney Muir
She is SO cute! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Congrats Chelsie she is so cute!! She was born on my birthday haha how funny. Good luck with everything kids are great!!
holy crow chelsea way to go!!! It sounds like you went through quite a ordeal and did amamzing! Your baby is so adorable!! i am so happy for you guys and glad you have a beautiful healthy baby girl!
Chels! Oh my gosh, I was hopping around on blogs and found you!! I didn't know you had her already! Congratulations!!! She is adorable!! I will have to come see her! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment