Sunday, March 1, 2009

Billi Bed

I can't believe Addi is already 11 days old. It has gone by so fast already. It makes me sad because I know she isn't going to be a newborn for too much longer. Addi had Jaundice and so we were the lucky parents that got to take home a Billi Bed to let her "sun bathe" in it. It was so hard to try and keep her in there. She would move and so would the glasses and so we had to constantly be watching her. The first time I put her glasses on her I cried because I knew she was sick and it broke my heart. But after that she actually look kinda cute in them. She had to be under the lights for 3 days and those were the longest 3 days.


I am so grateful that Ty was able to be home with me those first few days. He is such an awesome husband and dad. He goes above and beyond what I ask him to do. He is so cute with Addi and I love seeing him hold her and talk to her. Addi's jaundice has pretty much gone away and now we are just trying to get into some sort of schedule with feeding and sleeping. She is doing pretty good actually. She is such a good little baby. We love her so much.

No comments: