Monday, March 30, 2009

Addi's First Sunday at Church



We finally made it to church!!! I can't tell you how much of a spiritual lift it was for me to be there. I haven't been since Addi was born. It really did make my day to be there. I love the church and what it does for me and my family. I got Addi all ready and it was her first time in a dress. I had to take pictures of the special event. She has cute little bird legs and she got so many compliments on her dress that her Daddy bought for her.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh Addi looks so cute in her church clothes! I can't wait to give her loves! hahahahaha and I laughed soooo hard at how Ty fell asleep leaning on your bed! That's hilarious!

Erin said...

She just keeps getting more and more cute.

Ashley said...

She was so good in sacrament meeting too! I can't wait for the super cute dresses Kaylee gets to wear! :) She's adorable!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Awww... she is so cute! It is so crazy how fast they grow, she is getting prettier all the time!

Erika and Jason said...

Ty,
I found your blog and I didn't know that you got married and then now you have a little girl. She is so cute! You got married on my birthday. It is so fun to see your all of the things that have been going on in your life. I'm sure you aren't even the one that does the blog I'm sure it is your wife. Anyways good to find you.
Erika

The Millers said...

she looks so cute. I love how she has so much hair. Mark and I havent been to chruch in forever. It will be really nice to get back