Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 weeks and counting!

I have about 4 weeks left of pregnancy. I can't believe how fast it is going by. I went to the Dr yesterday and he checked me and I'm already dilated to a 2. We got an ultrasound and baby is head down already and it looks like she is doing just fine. She is definitely getting squished in there. Her kicks are getting a little harder, but it really is a relief every time you feel the baby move because you know that she is alright. We are trying to get everything ready for her and it seems like there is still so much to do. I'm excited for her to come, but part of me is really going to miss having her inside me. It is so neat that women get to have this experience of carrying a child. I feel kind of bad for guys because they will never understand what it is really like. I can't wait to see our little one! Not much longer :)


Our 36 week pictures


5 comments:

Erin said...

Look at how cute you are!! I bet she is going to be a doll. I'm so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

I think that Ty is definitely getting bigger and bigger every week.. yikes! I thought it was supposed to be the other way around ;).. I'm excited for you! GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

I think that Ty is definitely getting bigger and bigger every week.. yikes! I thought it was supposed to be the other way around ;).. I'm excited for you! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much you are such a stinking sweetheart! I would love to do your annoucements for you! You should check out Lacy Lange for your pictures for when she gets here! www.momentsbylacy.blogspot.com she is amazing!!!

The Hansen Clan said...

Chelsie I am so glad I found your blog.. Your mom just e-mailed me and told me you have a baby girl and I am so excited for you guys I hope everything is going great. Take care and Love her lots cause she will grow up so fast.. Let me know if I can do anything.. again congrats..

Tiffany