Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Addi is 12!

 My cute little Addilynn, I honestly can't believe you are 12. You have been so excited to turn 12. For some reason 12 seems so old to me. This is the time of life that my memories really start to be implanted. I hope your memories from now on will be good ones. 


Addi had volleyball practice the night of her birthday. We decided to invite a couple of her volleyball friends to come hang out and then they would head to practice. They had dinner with us, which was breakfast burritos. Addi's pick. It was fun to see her hanging out with her friends. 







We actually got Addi her own phone with a phone number for her birthday. With her being gone to practices and games we told her it was a way for us to be in contact with her and her to be in contact with us. She was super surprised! She got some pajamas, sandals, a long board, and some art supplies. I took her some donuts for her class to celebrate with them. She came home from school and said today has been such a great day. 



We then went to  Brick oven for dinner on Friday night. She did not appreciate being sang to. 




Addilynn Zora, 

Your tender heart just keeps getting bigger with your age. I love seeing you care and love for others. You are friends with so many and you truly see the value of being kind to others. You are becoming so responsible. We have you help babysit the kids all the time. You also are getting to be quite the conversationalist. I love our conversations. You are trying to become a little adult. You are such a beast at sports and are always looking at ways to improve. You still love pets and animals. You still love to draw. You actually drew all your classmates their own valentines. I hope you keep on improving yourself and seeing your self worth. We love you so much. You are the one that made me a mom and you make this mommy proud. Love you! 

No comments: