Thursday, April 15, 2021

March

 Nan found out that she was being induced with baby girl on March 10. The weekend before the induction I went out and helped her get ready for the baby to get here. We cleaned her house, went on walks, went and got ice cream, and the little girls loved feeling her stomach. Emmy was the queen of the count down. While she was there she sang.. aunt nan is going to have a baby in 4 days!!! This little baby has been much anticipated and loved for a long time. 






Another snuggling picture. 


Dr. Suess had a birthday. I tried to be festive and made green eggs and ham. Lyndin would not touch green eggs. Emmy surprised me and tried them and decided she like them. 


On March 10 little baby Spence came into the world. Mom was able to be there and I was able to be there through FaceTime. It was a long day where I was glued to my phone. It was a bit of a rough day for the Spence family. Bre pushed for 3 hours and ended up with a C-section. Then cute baby girl decided to give us all a scare and not breathe on her own because she swallowed meconium. There for about an hour we didn't know how mama or baby was. It was an hour full of tears and prayers. Baby ended up being able to be with her parents the next morning. I decided to make a trip out on Friday to see them with the little girls and Ty and the big kids came out on Saturday. They decided to name her Avery Rae. We all are in love with this little girl. 


My mom stood outside the door while Bre was pushing. 





While I was worrying about baby spence, my little baby came and snuggled me to go to sleep. 


This was on our trip to go see the new baby. 



My first time meeting the new baby! I cried because I have never been the new aunt to meet a baby. When I married into the family Julia was already done having babies. 



Snuggling my baby again. 


Getting to meet Avery! 





Chilling at Grandma's house and both of them coloring in their coloring books. 


Lots of Facetiming with this baby. I captured a smile from her. 


Addi played in a spur of the moment tournament. Her coach needed one more team in the 14's tournament to make things even. She asked if our team wanted to play. Some couldn't make it, and the coach recruited some 13 year olds to help with blocking. She told us all and the girls she wasn't expecting anything and that it would be a good experience for them. Which we all agreed. Well the surprised us all by taking 2nd place in the tournament!! So fun! It is amazing to see how much their team has improved. 




Another couple of sleeping babies.  



At the end of March the weather was so warm. We decided to pull out all our summer things from storage. We loved soaking in the sun. 








Addi and her 6th grade graduation photo! I have a better version, but I haven't taken a picture of it. 





No comments: