Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lyndin is 4

 Lyndin's birthday was on Sunday this year. Super bowl sunday actually. On Saturday she wanted to go to the trampoline park and so off to the trampoline park we went. A few of our grandparents came with us to the trampoline park. 















Grandma and Grandpa took her shopping and she picked out lots of makeup. Whenever anyone asked her what she wanted for her birthday she would say makeup. Everyone got her makeup. She loved it all! 


After she blew out her candles Emmy asked her what her wish was and she said more makeup! And that was after she had already opened up all her presents. 













She woke up the morning of her birthday and said I'm 4 now! I had been telling her for the last while that she couldn't turn 4 because I still needed a baby. She would look at me and say in the sweetest voice, but mom I have to. I have to turn 4. 

Lyndin Jane, 

You are now my 4 year old. You love make up. You love spending time with your family. You don't really care to do things by yourself because you are so used to having someone around. You will wake up in the middle of the night come to my side of the bed wake me up and say mom.. can i go snuggle dad?  I always say yes. You also are struggling going to school. Once you get there you are fine and always get back into the car so happy. You still let me snuggle and love on you. You also always want to be held if we are walking any where. You are so smart. Your vocabulary is so advanced and you can always communicate what you want. You can count, say your ABC's, and almost dress yourself. You love to sing and dance, but not in front of anyone. You are Emmy's little side kick and I love watching the two of you play pretend. Your favorite movie for about 2 months straight was Hairspray. Your favorite good is meat.. like anything meat. You also love hang-a-burgers with pickles. I am so grateful that you come into our family when you did. I may not have been ready for you, but as time has gone on I realize Heavenly Father knew exactly when you were suppose to come. Love you so much baby girl! 






No comments: