Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lyndin is 3


My dear baby,

3 years ago you came into our family. We knew when we were pregnant that you would be the caboose of the family. We were all surprised that we had another little girl, but you were definitely suppose to come to our family.

You love playing pretend with Emmy. When watching movies you and her always pick out who you are going to be. When not watching movies you still like to play pretend. You have been scar from Ah, se, vania. (Lion King), Wednesday from the Addams family, Anna from Frozen, and vamperina.

You love, love, love your makeup. We go to the store and you want to look at makeup. We go to our grandparents houses and you look for makeup. You put on your makeup any chance you can get too.

You are a good little eater. When I was thinking about what I should make you for birthday dinner I was at a loss because you really do like lots of different things.

You are such a jabber box. You are our most shy child. You do not like new people looking at you, or lots of people paying you attention. You hide behind my legs or will bury your face in my shoulder. But yet you chat and chat when you do become comfortable. Lately your new word has been freakin. Mom I need to get my freakin coat. I need to get my freakin milk.

You love to go to Costco with me. Also you love to go to the library. You still sleep in your crib, but you don't fall asleep in your crib. You either fall asleep in my bed, or I rock you to sleep then bring you to your crib. When you wake up, you usually yell for us. Mom!! I'm ready to get out!! You don't nap very often anymore. Maybe once or twice a week. You definitely are 3 because the sass and melt downs are getting more intense. You also are getting more independent. You tell me no, I do it myself! You have dropped a new gallon of milk because you thought you could get it out of the fridge by yourself. You learned quickly that it breaks and gets everything wet.

Everyone loves to get you to laugh and get you to hug them. I was telling Grandma Shelly that everyone treats you as the baby of the family because you are on both sides. It is really weird that you are 3 because you are the baby of the family.

You had so much fun opening your presents and picking out your cupcakes. You woke up on the 7th and I went in to get you and I told you Happy birthday. You tell me.. now I get to have my cupcakes?

Can't wait to see how you grow this next year. You will be potty trained soon (no more diapers ever in this house), you will start preschool in the fall, and I'm sure there will be lots of other new things we do too. Love you Lyndin Jane!








These are all pictures from your special day! 





She's 3!


Putting on her new makeup. 


I got the girls anna and elsa dresses so that they could wear them to disneyland. They came in the mail on Lyn's bday. Then they had to have a little sleepover outside waiting for dad to come home. 




After dinner she was wiped out and took a little power nap before nana, grandpa and grandma got there. 








No comments: