To the girl that made me a mom,
This past year I have seen a maturity come about you. You are in the tween stage. You aren't quite sure where you fit in, in life. You are still a kid, but yet you are starting to want to know about grown up things. You are such a beast at sports. It is amazing how natural it comes to you. You are also have such a kind heart. You have a soft spot for animals, and you also try to cheer up your friends. You are also my right hand around the house. I know I can count on you to help me when I need it. You are also super responsible and have a great head on your shoulders. With the teenage years coming up so soon for you, please keep the great head on your shoulders. It will keep you happy and out of hard times. We have had chats with you about things that you will be facing as you grow up. We want you to know that we will always answer your questions and we will also always love you. I was a cheerleader in high school, and I had no idea at that time I would continue to be a cheerleader for the rest of my life. I love cheering you on. I will always be there to cheer you on with whatever you do.
Your favorite foods right now are mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, and almost all things chicken. You asked me to make chicken noodle soup for you birthday dinner. You love vanilla ice cream just like your dad. But you have a sweet tooth like your mom and love candy. You chose strawberry shortcake for your birthday cake. We got you new cleats, some new sandals, and some phone cases for your touch. Grandma Debbie got you an attachment for your hover board. Grandma Shelly gave you a gift card for disneyland and nana and grandpa got you one too. Also an art kit because you love to draw.
My baby girl, we love you and are so glad you came to our family. Thank you for being my firstborn and being patient with me as we go through this growing up thing together.








No comments:
Post a Comment