Emmy loves to pretend sleep at church during sacrament meeting. She will snuggle us and tell us she is going to take a little nap. The nap never really happens, but our neighbor snapped this picture of her snuggling dad.
We sure love when Grandma Debbie comes out to play with us. She always gets lots of snuggles from the little girls. The one with her and Emmy is when I caught them napping together.
More family photo time..
The picture on the left is of my dad's sister Nena. Her future husband is in the picture as well, Keith. The one on the right is of my Grandpa Massey's sister, Golda. The picture is on the bottom is of my Grandma Gardner's jewelry store.
We have become quite the regulars at the Animal Shelter lately. We are possibly thinking about getting a dog. It has happened twice now that we have gone to get a dog that we liked and he has already been adopted. Addi has been super crushed both times. We told her we will keep trying. I don't want a very big dog, but I also don't want a tiny dog. I don't want a puppy, and I don't want a hyper dog. And one that isn't a lot of money. I kind of have a lot of stipulations. But hopefully maybe we can find one.
Addi has also been saving for a bunny for almost a year. We told her if she bought the bunny and the hutch that she could get one. She has been super diligent about saving and has almost $100. That is what started us going to the animal shelter was to look at bunnies, then we saw the dogs.
Every once and a while everyone will fall asleep at the same time. This was one of those time that everyone fell asleep on me. Another day, I went into look on Emmy and I couldn't find her on her bed. She had crawled under the bed fell asleep there.
Lyndi sees us typing on the computer and so she thought she was so big when dad let her type on his old one. She told us she was workin'.
Grandma Debbie got us indoor jungle gym. You can switch out the attachments and do different things like swing, rope, ladder, bars. It is connected to the door frame in the laundry room. The little girls love to swing.
Our friends the Brackney's invited us to go sledding over at the park by our houses. There wasn't much snow at all, but it actually was a perfect day for it because the snow was still crunchy and was perfect for sledding. The kids had a blast and the hill wasn't too big so they didn't get worn out.
After sledding we went up to Provo beach to have a fun day with nana, grandpa, taylor, jess & mike. Addi got to do the ropes course with taylor and dad. Nana and myself stayed with the little girls while the others went to do laser tag. Lyndi loved the carousal. Emmy loved the claw machine. I think she and grandpa went through $10.00 just so that Emmy could get a sucker.
We had dentist appointments and Emmy got to finally have her own turn this time. She was so excited to finally be able to go to the dentist and she told me that her teeth were now so sparkly clean. Our dentists office is pretty neat that it can clean all their teeth at the same time.
Linda's little food truck is always being moved around the house. This time it landed in the laundry room. She is getting when I pull out my phone it means I want a picture. She has started to stop what she is doing to say Cheese!
We went to the puppy barn in saratoga springs and all they have are different puppies. Addi was in heaven.
These are just random pictures of the kids playing together. They do get along most of the time really well. I love when they are all involved with each other though instead of just 2 together.
Emmy got a fake mustache at Grandma's work and she thought it was so funny.
On the 30th we had a girls night out to see Kelly Clarkson. I went with some of my neighbors. Whitney Clegg, Emily Van Dyke, and Jacqueline Altom.
Emmy and I have been going shopping and one day she packed her accesories (which are just her tiny toys) in her purse and packed it along. Emmy has also been loving Alice in Wonderland. She put on her Alice dress and told me that they had the same pattern. She was quoting the movie as well. She is wanting to go so bad to Disneyland again. She talked about all the rides at least once a day.
January for some reason seemed to drag on, but at least we made some fun memories.











































No comments:
Post a Comment