Thursday, January 3, 2019

End of year wrap up

As 2018 wraps up I wanted to do a little wrap up of our with some of the highlights...


  • Ty and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary
  • We went to disneyland twice
  • Addi started fast pitch softball which lead into accelerated softball
  • Addi tested out of her speech program
  • Addi taking a cooking class
  • Ty got a big promotion at work
  • We finished the basement
  • Parker started 1st grade and going to school all day
  • Parker officially lost his first tooth
  • Parker tried basketball and soccer
  • Emmy started dance
  • Emmy started pre school
  • Emmy was potty trained
  • Lyndin turned 1
  • Lyndin started walking
  • Lyndin started talking lots
  • Mom and dad went to 6 concerts
  • Chelsie turned 30
  • Chelsie had gall bladder surgery 

That is just the tip of the ice burg. We made lots of memories in 2018, and I know 2019 will be made with more and more. 

No comments: