*How I was late to the temple. I am very rarely late. Ty was freaking out because he knew that piece of information. Getting my hair done had taken longer than we expected. When I did finally show up to the temple, Ty was very relieved.
*How cold it was that day.
*How yummy our luncheon at the Lion House was.
*President Hinkley had just passed away earlier that week and so it was his viewing over at the Conference Center.
There are so many other things that happened that day to make it unique and special. But I honestly can say I love him more today than I did on that day. Our love has taken different depths and levels. When you are first married, that is just the first level of love. If you work at your marriage and your relationship with each other I feel like you keep reaching new levels of love. Hopefully we never stop reaching new levels.
Some people in this picture are no longer here on this earth with us, but there are some that are here on earth that weren't there that day. Birth and Death are two things that are quite inevitable.
The little girls and I went up to Provo and had lunch at J-dawgs with dad. And later that night our sweet neighbors watched the kids for an hour while Ty and I went up to the mall and just did whatever we wanted for a minute. On the 1st we went to Wicked in SLC with the Van Dyke's. We stayed over night in SLC while the kids were with nana and grandpa. On Saturday we went shopping at City Creek and then we honestly didn't know what else to do. We had no plans and so we went back to Little America and sat by the fireplace for probably an hour. Then we went to IKEA to do more shopping. We honestly didn't know what to do with our free time, but it was nice to have no plans and to just spend time with one another.
Not meaning to, but we happened to park by where the actors entrance to the play was. We got to see most of the main characters of the play come out and we even saw the two witches come out. We only got a picture with Bock who turns into the tin man in Wicked. He was a fun guy to talk to for a minute.
Our engagement picture with our most current picture. 11 years Herbert Tyzack Jensen and I'm still grateful I chose you and you chose me.










No comments:
Post a Comment