Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lyndin is 2!

Lyndin Jane,

We don't have a baby in the house anymore. I am super sad about this. You are acting more and more like a toddler every day.  You fight with Emmy and instigate it now. You get into things you aren't suppose to. You throw some good fits. But with all that you are the best giver of hugs. You feel bad when someone is crying. You will ask me what happened? You will pull Emmy's hair, she will start crying and you will look at me with the most innocent look and ask "What happened? Emmy's cryin'" Your vocabulary keeps on growing. I don't know how many words you are up to now. You can put 2 and 3 words together all the time. The Dr. said you should at least know 50 words and I know you are way above that. Your favorite foods are caesar salad, pasta, chicken nuggets, and hot chips. At your check up you weighed almost 25 pounds (45%) and were 33 inches tall (17%). You are definitely our most petite child.  Your favorite toy is still your babies. And you love to color!

Lyndin Jane, you surprised me when I became pregnant and you surprised me when you came to this earth because I thought you were a boy. But you complete our family in a way no one else could have. I am so glad you chose to come to our family. We needed you before we knew. You are so special and you will always be my baby.


When I say you love to color that also means you love to color on yourself too. You helped me unload this dishwasher and luckily were playing with a brand new toilet brush.






You were so embarrassed to be sang to, but I know you secretly loved it too. You didn't quite understand how to blow out your candles, but your older siblings sure knew how to help you. 














No comments: