I did another girls trip to Las Vegas the middle of June for 3 days with my mom and sister this time.
My mom surprised us and we stayed at the Bellagio Hotel on the 32nd floor. We were only 2 floors from the very top. It is a really nice hotel and we slept like babies.
We went to the Backstreet Boys concert and the 13 year old in me came out. It was so fun to hear the songs I grew up listening too. I remembered most of the words and sang right along with them. I would definitely go again.
We LOVE taking ridiculous pictures.
We went to Top Golf and stayed there for a couple hours. We were all so sore the next day in our shoulders and neck from all the swinging of the club. That night we also went to a Michael Jackson show and the guy that was impersonating him did such a good job. That was fun to hear all of MJ's hit songs as well. That was at the Stratosphere and after the show we went up to the very top and had dinner up there. It rotates around while you eat dinner. My sis got immediately sick and couldn't handle the motion very well. She did ok as long as she didn't look out the window and kind of closed her eyes. It kind of made me sick too, but as long as I talked and tried to forget about it I was alright too.
It was kind of a quick trip, but we made some fun memories once again and it was nice to spend some quality time with 2 of my best friends in the whole world.



















1 comment:
Still so jealous!! Maybe we will have to do a couples trip!!
Post a Comment