We didn't do much the month of June except enjoy having school be out for the summer.
Parker got a certificate for finishing Upstart preschool graduation. It was a online pre-school and he did it 5 days a week. He was excited to be done I promise.
Emery toots to her own horn. We went one of Parker's t-ball game and she insisted on wearing her butterfly wings. She strutted around the park for a good 20 minutes with them on.
We spent so much time at the ball park. Addi had games on Wed./ Fri. and Parker had them on Tues./Thurs. They both loved having something to do, but mom was definitely wiped out by the end of the season. It is fun to see my kids involved in things. I know it is only going to get busier when all the kids start getting older and into things.
There is a little reservoir up in Springville that we went to with some friends. It was nice to just let them play on the sand.
I know the picture is kind of hard to see, but this is Ty jumping with the kids. This was when I got back from Las Vegas and it happened to be on father's day that I got back. He has been such a trooper on handling the kids while I have gone on my little vacations. The kids absolutely adore their dad and he is such a fun dad. I am very lucky that he is so involved with their lives and loves them so much.











No comments:
Post a Comment