Wednesday, May 17, 2017

3 months

Be still my heart!! Lyndi you are such a sweet baby. If I could freeze time I would. I LOVE this stage of babies. When they smile and they interact with you. You have this smile that brightens your whole face. Your eyes light up and you are so good at making eye contact. I feel like you are looking into my soul sometimes when you look into my eyes. I feel an overwhelming sense of love for you when you do that. We all do whatever we can to get you to smile at us. Emmy loves you and some days she is more involved with you and other days she isn't. Parker and Addi though love to talk to you and make you smile. 

You are LOVING the tub. You have figured out how to kick your legs in the water. You will splash and splash, all the while with a huge smile on your face. 



At about 2.5 months you found your hands and you love to chew on them. We also found that you sleep so much better on your stomach. We can lay you down on your stomach, pat your back for a minute and you will fall asleep. Lately though you have been sucking on your fingers to help you fall asleep. Maybe we might have a finger sucker? You will sleep usually a 4-5 hour stretch at night. You have done 6 a couple times. 

You are still in 0-3 month clothes and I am thinking you will be in them for at least another month or so. You are still pretty tiny even though you are starting to fill out some. We still don't take you out much, but when we do everyone comments on how cute you are and how alert you seem with your big beautiful eyes. 

I think you will be rolling over from your back to stomach soon. You have been getting over on your side pretty well the last few days. We can't wait to see what else you discover this next month. 

We love you Lyndin and you complete our family so well. 







No comments: