I honestly can't believe I am writing Baby Jensen #4. I am still in shock about it and we found out over a month ago that we were pregnant. We went to the Dr. on the 27th and were able to see the little bean. It made it so much more real to see that I'm sick for a reason. The Dr. held the wand still and we were able to see that baby moving and grooving. You could see the arms wiggling and the head moving. Such a tender moment to see that your baby is healthy and that everything is ok. I was measuring right about on. My due date is February 24, 2017.
Here is baby beans special story....
Ty and I had decided in May that we probably would have another one and then we for sure would be done. I was leaning towards being done, and Ty said he thought we would always have 4. Then we have Mr. Parker that has been pretty persistent lately that there is another baby that is suppose to be here. We said that we would just not prevent and we would see what happened.
We knew that we needed to wait until at least June to try because we would need to switch our insurance plan, and it doesn't go into effect until January. So as I have mentioned June was a crazy busy month for us and we were gone so much and so we weren't really trying to try quite yet. It took us a few months to get pregnant with Parker and Emery and so I figured there was no way I would get pregnant in June. I usually have to track when I'm ovulating and then do that for a couple months before I get pregnant.
So come June 16th (the day Jessica went through the temple for her endownment) I went to the temple asking if there was another baby. I got the confirmation that there was another one. After the temple we went to get pizza with the kids and the family at Roy's in Ephriam (one of my favorite places to have pizza by the way). Parker asked me when we were sitting down, if the baby was in my tummy yet. I told him no not yet. Little did we know.. but I was already pregnant and didn't know it. I ended up telling Ty just a couple days later about the temple and the answer. I then followed it up with, but I think I want to wait a couple months.
So then it comes time to get ready to leave for Hawaii. I knew I was suppose to be starting my period while we were there and so I had already packed that fun stuff in my suitcase. Tuesday night we hadn't had much of a dinner and so at 9:30 at night Ty and I ran to Arby's to get something to eat. When we get home and are eating I say to him, mmmm this tastes so good. Remember when I used to crave this when I was pregnant with Emery. (I craved the horsey sauce from there on their roast beef sandwiches). He looks at me and says uh oh, you know what that must mean. I told him there was NO WAY I could be pregnant. We hadn't "done it" enough to be pregnant. He asked me then if I happened to have a pregnancy test. I told him that I did (I usually always have one on hand for when I'm late just to make sure). We head upstairs to start getting ready for bed and I grab the dollar store test that I had. I take it and it wasn't really processing so I smacked it against my hand and started to process. Next thing I know two lines are showing up. I'm still in the bathroom and I yell at ty, "IT SAYS I'M PREGNANT!" It has got to be wrong. It wasn't working at first. He then asks me if I had another one? Of course I didn't. So off to Walmart at 10:30 pm we run (sound like another story, Emery's?)
We get home and I take the another one. It took a while to process as well and sure enough two lines show up. I come out of the bathroom to show Ty and I just start crying. I say I don't think I'm ready and I'm scared. Ty gives me a hug and says "well this isn't how I thought today was going to end." We both went to bed a little shell shocked. I still was in denial in the morning and so I took another one and it was positive instantly.
We waited to tell the kids until I was about 8 weeks. We wrapped up a box and I had put a "welcome baby" balloon inside with a note that said, Another baby is coming to our family in February. They were excited to open the box, but didn't really get it. We tried to get Addi to read the note, but once she saw ty was filming she clammed up. So I ended up reading it and they older two just looked at me like WHAT? Parker says, you mean Emmy's birthday? I said told them no another baby is coming and it might be born on Addi's birthday. She looks at me with disgust that I could even mention sharing her birthday. And then it dawns on Parker what we are saying. He then says loudly, "THE BOY is coming? He is in your tummy?" I said yes there is a baby in my tummy and he gets the biggest grin.
We sent out the picture that we did on the beach in Hawaii to our immediate family later that night. We got lots of congrats, and a couple of them said I thought you were done? Obviously not!!
I know I had to have all these little experiences for me to be able to cope with this little one coming. Baby Bean came ALOT sooner that I was planning on, but I do know that this baby must really need to be here. I'm still pretty nervous about Emmy and baby only being 21 months apart, but we will manage. We are excited to meet the special little one that will wrap up our family.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! You got this!!
Post a Comment