We had planned our trip to San Diego back in February. The kids were so so excited to go to Legoland. Grandma Shelly came with us and we had a ball.
The first day we went to the zoo, which was an amazing zoo. We saw flamingos, lots of different birds, leopards, tigers, kangaroos, giraffes, koala bears, and a whale. It was quite the zoo. We were all a little tired from the early flight we had, but we all still enjoyed it.
I can't really remember the rest of the week on what days we did what, but we did go to legoland 2 different days. The kids had a lot of fun there, and we did too. But I have to say no one does it like Disney. Legoland was fun for kids under 10. We had a quiet day at the condo and beach one of the days. And then we did a spur of the moment trip up to Knott's Berry Farm. My mom has always wanted to take us there, but we have never had time when we are in California. This was a fun place and I think I'd rather go there than Legoland. But it is fun to say that we have been there. Emmy did well whole trip, but it is always nice to get home and get back into the swing of things. We love Cali!



No comments:
Post a Comment