Thursday, July 28, 2016

July

I know July isn't quite over yet, but we don't have major plans for the next 3 days. So here is our little update: 

We got home from Hawaii Monday and then turned around and went to Vernal Friday. We stayed there for the 4th and then Ty went home and we stayed the week there playing with friends. It was nice to play with friends and family, but once we got home we stayed home for the rest of the month. And it also worked out good because we were in Vernal before I get super sick with pregnancy. 

On the 1st our good friends the Workman's had their baby they adopted back in September sealed to them. It was so special. When they brought Lainey in the spirit was so strong. One thing the sealer pointed out to us is that she wasn't just getting sealed to her parents, but to extended family members. I didn't get any pictures, but she is such a sweetheart. They also gave her a name and a blessing that Sunday. 

The kids were able to go fishing with Grandpa Massey and they actually caught something this time. The last couple times they have not had the best of luck. 





We then of course had to go to the 4th of July parade. The kids loved the jets again this year, and had fun seeing the horses, and police men.




Just chilling at grandma debbie's house. 


We walk to church every sunday because we literally live right across the street. It would take us longer to load everyone in the car and then unload them than it does to walk. I caught this picture one Sunday. 


Emery love popsicles. I really like to buy the mini melt popsicles for her because they are small and don't melt as fast. 



Enjoying playing outside. 


We also went to the Piano Guys concert on the 16th with the workman's. It was at USANA and we had grass tickets. The kids were able to run around and we were able to sit an enjoy the concert. Emmy was with Grandpa and Nana so that everyone was able to enjoy the concert. The kids had fun and the Piano Guys put on a great show. 


Oh did I mention Emmy swallowed a penny? It happens to be the penny shown. I was standing right by her when she put it in her mouth. I was trying to get it out of her mouth and she was kind of squirming. She started to choke on it and so I hit her back. Instead of coughing it out, she inhaled it. My eyes went big and I said OH NO!!! Ty was ready to rush her off to the ER, but I told him to hang tight while I called my pedestrians office. They told me that she should be fine and that it should pass within 24-48 hours. If she started to vomit or turn blue to rush her in immediately. It took about 2 and half days for it to pass. That was a fun chore to do. I was relieved when it finally came out. 


She has gotten pretty attached to her blanket lately. All my kiddies have found "their" blanket by 1 year old. I think it is adorable to see them drag it around with them. 



This little ham at swimming lessons with the older two. She thought having the goggles on was so funny. She was laughing at herself. 




We also finally got our yard put it. It changed the outside so much! The kids are loving having grass and being able to run around on it. 


What are big brothers for? 


She still loves her little cozy coupe car. 


We were also able to enjoy the 24th (25th because the 24th landed on Sunday) parade in Spanish Fork. It was quite the parade for being such a small town. Our favorite part was how the policemen on motorcycles started the parade. The parade had over 100 entries and they were legit floats too. The kids got lots of coupons and free tickets to events in the area. 




No comments: