Wow ever since Christmas we have just been on the go, go, go...
I know Christmas was a week ago, but I am just barely getting time to blog about it along
with all our other great journeys of the week.
Christmas is just so much different with you have children of your own. I was
so excited for Addi to open her presents. She was so much fun this year.
She got a baby and it has been glued to her side ever since. We as a family
were very spoiled and have great family!
We are so blessed that we were able to have a great Christmas. I definitely
take things for granted sometimes, but Christmas time humbles me
and lets me see that I really do have some great blessings in my life.
FAMILY
A ROOF OVER OUR HEAD
FOOD ON THE TABLE
and MORE BLESSINGS THAT
I CAN'T EVEN COUNT
But I think the greatest blessing of the year is knowing that I have a Savior that loves me.
Doing Sharing Time on Christmas was such a humbling experience. I am truly grateful
that our Savior was born to help show us the way and to die for us. That is the greatest blessing
all in itself.
This baby seriously has gone everywhere where Addi has gone.
She has to have a babysitter when she wants to play with other toys.
If you set it down, she will pick it back up and hand it to you.
Dad does a great job babysitting.
The tent/tunnel was also a big hit.
She loves to turn it over and have lunch in it.
The Tuesday after Christmas some of old roommates got together to eat dinner.
Even though not all of us were there; it was still so fun see them.
I definitely miss those days when all your worries were to get your homework done and
to make it to class on time... The joys of growing up.
After Christmas we were able to go spend some time out in Herriman with Ty's Dad and Stepmom. It was so nice to be able to just go visit and enjoy some time together. While we were out there Ty took me snowboarding for the first time.. OUCH is all I have to say. I woke up so so sore the next day. I did alright I guess, but boy was it COLD. It was 3 degrees up on the mountain, yes 3 degrees!!! That's not including the wind chill either. We toughed it out as along as we could, but finally we just had to finish just so we could de-thaw a little bit.
New Years Eve day Ty had his Alumni Swim Meet. He gets so excited for this every year and he can't sleep the night before. He can't let his swimmers beat the coach right?! But I can definitely say this boy still has got it. He swam about 4 events and he hasn't been swimming at all because who has time with a schedule like his right? For being out of shape he did amazingly well. He of course took 1st in all of his events and let's not forget that he has been out of school for 10 years!
Not to brag or anything, but I think he is a pretty great swimmer :)
We of course had to get a picture of little Miss
cheering for her dad.
2010 was a great year and we had a lot of great things happen.
Here's to 2011...
We can't wait to see what is in store for us this year.

4 comments:
Addi with that baby doll is SO cute!! I love all the pictures. Glad you guys had a great Christmas! :)
Kids definately make Christmas sooo much fun!!
I love how she makes sure that there is a babysitter for her baby - so cute!!
Way to go TY!!! CONGRATS!!!
Its so cute she is such a good mommy when she is so little!!! She is such a cutie!! Chels i know i say this all the time but we need to get together!!! GO TY!!!
I love that she takes that doll everywhere! So cute!!
Post a Comment