Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tea Please?

We had our first tea party at the Jensen household the other day.
She got this tea set from her Aunt and I only
had to show her once how to use it. She caught on
super fast what to do. We played for about 
20 minutes and then dad came home and 
got to enjoy the party as well. 
I love having a little girl and that she is 
starting to know how to play pretend. 

SO MUCH FUN!! 






5 comments:

The Millers said...

oh my goodness how cute! So big!

Kayla said...

I want to play haha! Your hair is getting so long girl! I FREAKING miss you! We really need a girl talk night soon! Addi's hair is so cute!

Journey of the Davies said...

super cute. i love that ty played tea party too. such a cute family. i can't wait to have a child to play with everyday.

Erin said...

I love it! She's so cute and I love how Ty just joins right in. Such a cute family!

Kassi Luck said...

that is so cute!!