Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

to those that wished for snow for Christmas; i think you got your wish.
within in the last 24 hours it has been snowing, snowing, and snowing.
i don't think it i have ever seen this much snow in just that short of time.
addi loved going out and playing in it. it was up to her thighs in most spots.



she of course had to taste it




she just got too tired waiting for dad to come in
from plowing the snow.




just to prove how heavy and how much it has snowed look at these before and after
pictures of our poor tree...

Before:




After:




That is a WHOLE lot of snow!! It definitely feels like Christmas now!!


I had to throw in this self portrait of Addi took of herself.
Little stinker is too smart sometimes.

2 comments:

JWPhillips said...

Wow!! I can't believe you guys are getting that much snow. I heard school was canceled because of it. It is going to be a white Christmas!

4Battyz said...

So cute :)...