This is going to be another venting post and if you don't want to read you don't have to. It is another personal thing, but you are more than welcome to read.
I have been wanting to write about this issue for a little while now, but I just felt like it could get over this and that I could get better about it. But today is one of those days and I now know it is time to vent. I also wanted to just have this down for future references.
Warning this is going to be kind of blunt and talking about all those great womanly issues.
I'm not looking for a pity party either; I just need to let out my feeling.
Then:I'm not looking for a pity party either; I just need to let out my feeling.
After I had Addi I got back on birth control because I had done fine on it when I first got married. This time was a big mistake.. I kind of went crazy this time. I was mean, wanted nothing to do with Ty, just always irritable, and just grouchy. We decided that I should go off B.C just so I could go back to being normal. After I got off of it my cycle became really irregular. At first I thought that it would just regulate out and that eventually it would get back on track. But something was just not right. I was have a period about every 42 days or longer. I had a lot of pregnancy scares because my period just wouldn't show up, but eventually it would. I finally had had enough of this and decided to go see my Dr. It was time for my yearly anyways. I told him that my cycle had been crazy for the past 6 months. He told me that yes something wasn't right. He told me I had technically lost my period and that when I was bleeding it was my body just deciding that it needed to bleed. So I wasn't ovulating and all that great stuff. He put me on a Progesterone pill to help bring it back. I was on this pill for about 3 months and it did bring my cycle down to about 34 days.
Now:
We want to of course add to our family and while I was going through all this I was wanting to have another. It was hard in the few months I was on that pill because my Dr. told me to wait to get pregnant. After I was done with the pill we decided that we wanted to start trying for another baby. For the past few months I have got down and disappointed. Each month my period shows up (which is good that my body is back on course), but it is a monthly disappointment that I didn't get pregnant.
It just seems like every time I look around someone else is announcing that they are expecting. And for those that are reading this that are pregnant; I am super excited for you because having a baby is such a miracle!! But I just envy them because they could get pregnant. I feel like it is my fault that I can't get pregnant and that my body just won't allow it. I don't know how long to try before I go back to see my Dr. I guess I just figured that since it was pretty easy to get pregnant with Addi that this time would be the same.
I am just yearning for another baby and I know that it is just not time yet. Its hard when people say "isn't time for #2?" or "when are you having another one?" Sometimes I just want to tell them to mind their own business because they have no idea that I do want another one, but can't. Most times I just politely say not yet. I know that Heavenly Father will send another one our way when it is time. It is just sometimes hard to remember that when my period shows up, or another someone gets pregnant. This is definitely a trial for me right now and I know it will pass.
At least we have a beautiful baby girl right? She is my pride and my joy. I am truly am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me her.
Ty always tells me: "You can't make them (kids) come, and you can't stop them from coming. " It is true and I just need to be patient.
5 comments:
Chelsie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I try so hard not to complain about pregnancy discomfort because i do realize how blessed i am to be having another baby. Birth control did the same thing to me. I can not take it. So we just have to be careful. You're in our prayers, it will happen.
Oh Chels i am so sorry :(... I totally hear you on the irregularity problem.. who is your doc?? Mine just pretty much told me to deal with my problems and get over it.. So i have yet to find a good Gyno... I too also had to stop taking birth control all together i can't have any form of it at all.. So we just be careful too.. I just feel bad i totally understand being frustrated with the whole issue.. it took me a year to get pregnant with Bryson.. But i can tell you that stress makes your body freak out.. So please don't stress about it to much and it will come... Glad you vented and got it out!! Please please please please call or text if you ever need to chat...
I am so sorry too. I remember when I wanted to have Daysen and it took me a couple years before I got pregnant with him. But then with the next two it didnt take any planning. It is very frustrating when you want a baby and it just isnt happening. I remember the monthly disappointment and being upset when I would hear that someone else was pregnant. I think it is totally normal to feel that way. It is hard being patient and waiting to see what Heavenly Fathers plan is for us. I look back and I am thankful that it took as long as it did to get Daysen because if not I would have maybe had more than one baby and getting a divorce. I dont want you to think that something bad is going to happen and that is why you are going through this. I just know that in my case, it definately was all for a reason but at the time it was very hard. Sorry if this makes no sense. I started rambling. Keep your chin up and like Heather said, try to not stress too much. It will happen.
One more thing, I HATED it when people would ask me when I was going to have a baby. It was so frustrating and it made me soooo mad. I just started saying random things that would catch them off guard and it made me feel a little better. I know I am a horrible person.
Chels! I'm so sorry that you are going thru this right now. I am so ready to have a baby but JD still isn't ready, so I am always looking at these lil babies and pregnant girls all jealous! Dont get down, I know that sounds way easier than it really is. But keep trying and don't be afraid to go back to your doctor regularly. If you want a baby now, try to make it happen. Loves
Chels I hope everything works out for you guys. You are a WONDERFUL MOTHER AND A WONDERFUL WIFE! Just keep doing what your doing and everything will work out and when the time is right you will be blessed with another beautiful baby. Sorry I don't want to be all preachy. sorry. Let me know if you need anything. 801 450 5176
Post a Comment