Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. I think it was more fun this year because we had a baby to take around. She made the cutest little polar bear :) We had a party on Friday night and it was fun to get into our costumes. Ty was a nerd and everyone says he fit the part. I wore my Indian outfit because I didn't want to go buy a costume. Addi had fun just playing with the candy instead of actually eating it. I'm sure next year will be a totally different story.





2 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

Ty does make a good nerd! haha, that costume is awesome! Addi is the cutest little polar bear I've ever seen!

Rio said...

Oh she is so cute! How is your grandma by the way? I hear she is not doing so good at all :(