The other night she got her first boo boo. Ty and I went to the temple and Addi stayed with Grandma Debbie. When we got back Addi was crying and Debbie just looked at us and said that something had happened. We said what? Then she told us that Addi tried to stand up on the fireplace while it was on. Debbie said she was just a step too late. It burned Addi's palm and it blistered. So we put some Aloe on it that had Liedicane in it then wrapped it up. She wanted to just chew on the wrap so we had to put a little mitten over it. She seems to be doing fine and we are just hoping that it heals quickly and doesn't get an infection. It is so hard being a parent and not being able to protect them from everything. Its not fun seeing your baby hurt. But we are just glad that it wasn't worse than it was. We love you Sissy :) And we are so lucky to have such a happy little baby like you in our lives.
Isn't the mitten cute?

I love this picture of her and my dad.
4 comments:
Nooo! She can't be that old haha! Pretty sure you're gonna be planning her a little 1st bday party! Ah! I'm sorry she got hurt :( I hope she heals fast! Loves!
We love playing with Addi too! She is growing so fast! Emily loves her. Thanks for letting us come over so much! We hope her hand heals quickly!
She's like a little baby Michael Jackson with that sweet glove on! i love it! You guys have to teach her how to "moon crawl"! :)
I'm sorry to hear about her booboo but luckily they don't remember most of the bad from day to day.
LOVE the two piece PJ's by the way! What a big girl!!!
Sad :( I'm sorry she got a booboo. She is growing up so fast! She seems smart :) I'm so happy for you guys, you got one adorable little girl!!
Post a Comment