Monday, November 9, 2009

MIles Herbert Jensen

Grandpa Jensen passed away on November 9, 2009. We knew it was coming and I am so grateful that we got to go down and spend some time with him a few weekends ago. He truly was an amazing man. The few years that I've known him he has always made me smile. He was 94 years old and he lived such a great life. He was always full of stories and wanting to share them with us. These past few times we have gone down to see him you could tell he wasn't his usual self because he wasn't telling his stories, but he still was full of good cheer. Ty looks up to his Grandpa so much and you can just see the admiration that he has for him. We will be heading down to the funeral this weekend and I'm sure there are going to be a lot of people there because he had an affect on so many people. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and knowing that he is in a better place and that we will be able to see him again. We love you Grandpa!


6 comments:

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

I'm sorry for your loss! He is in a much better place!

Kandice said...

I am so sorry for your loss. that is awesome that you got to go visit him and have such happy memories!

Ben and Marcie said...

I am so sorry to hear that! It's so hard to lose a grandparent!! Have a safe trip going to the funeral, and just know you guys will be in our thoughts and prayers.

JWPhillips said...

It's always comforting to know he is in a better place. I am sorry for your loss. It is never fun to deal with th loss of a loved one.

Kay's said...

I am so sorry for your loss. its hard to deal with losing a loved one.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry chels.. on a happier note tho ty looks hilarious in the last picture-- apparently powerade is really bad for you!