We decided to go take some fall pictures before it got too cold. I think we got some pretty good ones. Addi is so interested in everything that it was hard to keep her attention on us. I can't believe how big she is getting.
I think Ty and Addi look so much alike when they both have their little beanies on.
My sister and I also got some pumpkin carving done. Hers turned out a little weird, but it was still fun. Can't wait for Halloween this weekend :)
Love the pictures! Such a cute family :) It was fun seeing you today, thanks again for showing me your cute house! We have a blog too, it's also private so I'll invite you to ours too. cute blog!! :)
3 comments:
Addi is so freakin cute! i love those pictures.
Love the pictures! Such a cute family :) It was fun seeing you today, thanks again for showing me your cute house! We have a blog too, it's also private so I'll invite you to ours too. cute blog!! :)
You have such an adorable family. I love that you and your sister are so close. Family is everything.
Post a Comment