When we were little one of our favorite places to hide and play was in the dryer. My mom has some pics of us playing in there when we were little. The other day my mom was doing some laundry and Addi was by her so she decided to put her in the dryer and see how she liked it.. she of course liked it.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
8 months
8 months? I don't know but for some reason having her turn 8 months has hit me hard. In 4 months she will be a year old. I really just can't believe how much my baby has grown up in seriously just this last month. She is a cruiser now and goes every where. She loves to crawl and be mobile. She is also standing up on anything she can. I swear she thinks she is a big girl and should be able to do anything. The other night was the first night that I had to tell her "no". She was playing with something that she shouldn't and I had to go swat her hand away. At first she just looked at me like don't tell me no... and went back to doing it. After about 7 or 8 times of swatting her hand she got the point. It was hard. She is I think getting more teeth because she is so cranky She loves Ty's dog Oscar. She gets so excited when dad comes home, and when she hears him on the phone. She is just so curious about everything and I think it is going to get even worse. She can drink from a sippy cup when she is eating her rice and veggies. She also can drink from a real cup if it is just a little bit. She loves to play the piano. My parents have one and we set her up there the other day and she just started squealing and pounding away. Maybe we might have a pianist in the family... Also I'm trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas so if anyone has any ideas let me know :) Can't wait to see what this next month brings...





When we were little one of our favorite places to hide and play was in the dryer. My mom has some pics of us playing in there when we were little. The other day my mom was doing some laundry and Addi was by her so she decided to put her in the dryer and see how she liked it.. she of course liked it.
When we were little one of our favorite places to hide and play was in the dryer. My mom has some pics of us playing in there when we were little. The other day my mom was doing some laundry and Addi was by her so she decided to put her in the dryer and see how she liked it.. she of course liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chels, she is so cute! I can't believe she's already 8 months! Time really does fly!!
Post a Comment