Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going Private

After thinking about it a bunch I've decided to go private. It will probably be a few weeks before I do it, so if you want to view my blog just leave me your email address. Thanks :)

32 comments:

Unknown said...

kaylen89@hotmail.com

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Good Choice! Don't forget us!!
LTS_28@yahoo.com

Whitney said...

K first Jess, now you, now I'm like worried I need to... haha. Add me for sure!


whitney_calhoun@hotmail.com

gledyfam said...

Haha that's funny cause I just went public. My email is, kellibunderson@hotmail.com

Kassi Luck said...

YOu better add me
kassi_ray@yahoo.com
LOVE reading your blog!! you guys are sooo cute

Kay's said...

Hey i would love to view your blog if you would add me that would be great. ldk_l2h@hotmail.com. I love to keep in touch with friends and especially people i went to school with it is so fun!!

Gassers said...

Don't forget me!! jessica.labrum@hotmail.com

Rio said...

I've thought about doing that too, but I don't know if I want to yet... nategolfing@yahoo.com

Kandice said...

I'd love to be added! searle@bresnan.net

Ben and Marcie said...

bmbatty@hotmail.com
Please add us!

The Millers said...

sheri_south77@hotmail.com

Harvey Family said...

We would love to be added...
melharvey1@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

whitysoutham15@hotmail.com

Jelena said...

Count us in...

nenabeena@gmail.com
rwallis28@gmail.com

Now that I have Adam on there...I've been thinking about it too. What made the decision for you?

Erin said...

busch_42@yahoo.com

Brandilyn said...

hurleychic_46@hotmail.com

The Allgaiers said...

Add me please! I went to school with Ty. I love getting updates on his little family!
jenben8426@gmail.com

Jenny (Petersen) Allgaier

Deets Family said...

kelli_87@hotmail.com

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

please add me! kt_lab@hotmail.com

JWPhillips said...

Chels,
You need to add me, and I need to get your email so I can add you to Jake and I's blog! This is Whitney (Robb) by the way!! You and your fam are so cute.

JWPhillips said...

phillips1661@yahoo.com

lindseyhackford said...

lindseyhackford@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

miquel_norton@hotmail.com

Kayla said...

bummer_lamb@hotmail.com

Journey of the Davies said...

my email address is dancer6188@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

I love looking at your Blog it is so fun!!
me too please!! :)
lindseyloobuckalew@hotmail.com

Lori Jane said...

I want in! lorijanish@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

jjhall1@hotmail.com
It's Janell. (Ty's cousin) :)

Shalisa Hazleton said...

shalisahazleton@hotmail.com
I would love an invite. I swam with Ty, and our kids are about 3 weeks apart.

Tommy & Britt Schlosser said...

Add us, Tommy and Britt Schlosser. Our e-mail is lk2bike@gmail.com and bjvalora@hotmail.com

Kati said...

kati_marie6@hotmail.com
:)

Cameron Ruppe said...

add us too!
stone.courtneyann@gmail.com