Wednesday we made our way up to Logan to go to Brock & Emily's wedding. Congrats you guys :) Wow that is a long drive with a baby, but we made it. Addi was a pill that night at the motel and wouldn't sleep, so it was a really long night for us. The next morning we got up and went to the wedding. We had my friend and her husband watch Addi and we are so grateful that they did that for us. Going to the Logan temple was a first for Ty and I, and it was a beautiful place. The sealing was great and every time I witness a sealing I alway look back to my wedding day and I am so grateful that Ty and I are sealed for eternity. He is my everything and I am so glad that he is mine forever.

She loves to walk around.

Don't you love her expression? We went shopping after the wedding and found this for her to play with haha

She loved playing with the grass and she can sit up all by herself now.
1 comment:
That is neat she can sit up all by herself now. Babies sure grow fast. She is still a doll.
Post a Comment