Friday, September 18, 2009

7 months

Miss Addi is now 7 months old and wow she has changed so much just in this last month. She now can army crawl to whatever she wants to get. She can sit up all by her self. She is eating really well and I'm so grateful she isn't a picky eater. She loves to play peek-a-boo. She thinks playing chase is so funny. When you hold your hands out to her she lifts up her arms or if you are holding her and you go up to her and hold your hands out she will go to you. She loves to be around people ( she must get that from her dad) She loves playing in the tub. Sometimes when I can't get her to calm down I just go put her in there and she will be a totally different baby. We gave her some jerky when she was teething (and they went back down darn it) and she absolutely loved it. She loves dogs and watching them run around. This list could go on and on, but we are just so grateful that she is in our family. She brings us so much joy and I don't know what we would do without her!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

She is an absolute doll. Mason is the same way about the tub. If he is screaming or not very happy all we have to do is put him in the tub. He could sit there for an hour if I would let him!

Whitney said...

Chels she is so darn cute! I'm so glad I finally got to meet her. She is ADORABLE....! Can't believe she is 7 months. Time flies by so fast...

Whit

Ben and Marcie said...

She is such a cutie! She is getting big so fast!!