I just wanted to give a little shout out to my mom. She is such an amazing lady and I don't know what I'd do without her. She has taught me so many good things and is such a great example to me. Addi loves her so much and has so much fun around her. She does so much for my family and also her own. My mom has been through many hard things, but she always come through her trials with flying colors. She is such a strong woman and I hope that I can be half the mom and woman that she is. I love you Mom!
Totally Agree with ya Chels... Shelly Rae your the best ever!!! You have always been so wonderful to me and that will be with me for the rest of my life!! I'll always remember all that you did and taught me! You helped be who i am today by your sweet example!!
3 comments:
Totally Agree with ya Chels... Shelly Rae your the best ever!!! You have always been so wonderful to me and that will be with me for the rest of my life!! I'll always remember all that you did and taught me! You helped be who i am today by your sweet example!!
I just love your Mom =)
Whitney
i love your mom!
Post a Comment