Tuesday, August 18, 2009

6 Months

Seriously where is they time going? I can't believe my baby is half a year old. She is getting to be so much fun. I can't believe how much they change from when they are a newborn. Addi loves to play in her play yard. She loves to be outside and seeing the trees. She has started to pull herself when she is on the floor. (Crawling here we go) I have a feeling she is going to be into everything because she loves to just grab at things. She still loves to be around her Aunt Bre and both her Grandma's. She is starting to like squash, but she still absolutely loves her rice. She is such a good eater. I have her Dr. appointment next week and I'm excited to see how much she has gained. I swear the last few months she has just packed on the weight. (Finally) She loves to squeal and scream just for fun. She is starting to reach for you when you go to pick her up. She is starting to sit on her own for a few seconds and then falls over. Man the list could go on and on. I just love our little Stinky Pete (That's her nick name from her dad).

Then:




Now:



6 comments:

Erin said...

She is growing up so fast and getting cuter and cuter!

Deets Family said...

She is so cute, and it is so crazy how fast it goes!!!

Journey of the Davies said...

you ant Ty sure made a cute baby. Addi is a doll. I wish I got to see you guys more often, but I will take what I get.

4Battyz said...

Chels your blog is so very cute!!! Addi is such a doll!!!
my blog is heatherandmitchbatty.blogspot.com

Courtney & Cameron said...

Oh my gosh she has grown! How exciting! I love being a mom but I must say it's alot of work and you get so tired by the end of the day and you still have the night feedings to do. But it's all worth it! We are all doing good we're getting ready to move to spanish fork this sunday afternoon, I'm so excited it'll be alot of fun.

Ashley said...

i absolutely love that last picture! totally shows off her personality! :) she's adorable!