On May 3 was Addi"s blessing. It was such a special day. Her dad did such a great job on the blessing. I am so grateful for him and that he holds the priesthood. She was such a good little girl the entire time. Thank you everyone that came. We appreciate your love and support.
Chels, I'm never gonna shut up about how dang cute she is. I love her little smirk. My mom said she ran into you and wanted to steal Addi ha. Congrats on the blessing =)
So Beautiful Chels! The blessing was awesome. After Ty sat down Josh leaned over and asked, "Can I hold our baby up like that too and show her off?" :) Congrats on such a beautiful and perfect little family! You guys are great
CHelsie, she is so cute!! I love her dress. I have been looking for a blessing outfit for Brysen and keep noticing how cute little girl dresses are. You guys make such a cute little family. I am so glad you are happy. Ty is so lucky to have you and vise versa.
It is so weird to see that you are old enough to be married and a mother. I still remember when I was in 3rd ward and was you young womens leader. seems just like yesterday.
5 comments:
Chels, I'm never gonna shut up about how dang cute she is. I love her little smirk. My mom said she ran into you and wanted to steal Addi ha. Congrats on the blessing =)
So Beautiful Chels! The blessing was awesome. After Ty sat down Josh leaned over and asked, "Can I hold our baby up like that too and show her off?" :) Congrats on such a beautiful and perfect little family! You guys are great
CHelsie, she is so cute!! I love her dress. I have been looking for a blessing outfit for Brysen and keep noticing how cute little girl dresses are. You guys make such a cute little family. I am so glad you are happy. Ty is so lucky to have you and vise versa.
It is so weird to see that you are old enough to be married and a mother. I still remember when I was in 3rd ward and was you young womens leader. seems just like yesterday.
thats such a special time. I still want her dress! Everyone looked so beautiful. Congrats! one step closer to her growing up
ahhh... she looks beautiful! I love her little dress, where did you get it? What a special day!
Post a Comment