Tuesday, May 26, 2009
No Doubt
My sister-in-law, Julia and I went to the No Doubt concert on a way spur of the moment decision. It was so much fun. The Sounds and Paramore opened for them and they did a really great job. We were down on the floor and just got to dance the entire time. When No Doubt came out it was so awesome. Their entrance was pretty simple but way sweet. It didn't get over till like 11:00 and then we had to make the long trip home... It was kind of a long night, but so so worth it. It was nice to have just a girls night away from everyone, but I definitely was ready to come back home.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I love Julia, she would be such a fun Sister in law! Glad you got to have a break.
What!? Paramore was there too??? I am sooo jealous!! Lucky! I am so glad you got to go too! That's awesome! You'll have to tell me more about it!
I still can't believe that you went to this! I am so jealous of you! I love No Doubt and Paramore. I bet it was good to have a girls night out and have fun.
Sounds like you had a good time, that would have been a fun concert! I saw Paramore last year with Jimmy Eat World, it was a lot of fun. Concerts are so much fun, I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment