Sunday, April 26, 2009
2 Months
I know this post is about a week later than what it should be, but Addi is 2 months now. Time has flown by. I took her to the Dr. and she only weighed 7.14, but she is 22 1/2 inches long. She hasn't put on much weight, but she sure has grown alot in the 2 months she has been here. I got to experience the whole shot ordeal. I made Ty come with me and when the nurses came into the room I handed Addi over to him. Then they gave her 3 shots. She didn't really know what to think at first and then she started to cry and yes, I cried along with her. I just hope that Addi never gets seriously sick because I don't know if I could handle it. She is starting to say awake for longer periods of time. She loves to go for walks and just look around at everything. She also has started to coo and make all different sounds. It is fun to talk to her and have her coo back. Oh she is so dang cute! I love her to death.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chels, her little smile in the one of your dad and her is so stinkin' cute. She's so tiny!
masons 2 month appt is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks and i dont know if i can do the shot thing either. Mark is definately coming with me. I already know that i am going to cry! Addi is so cute and little. I love her hair!
She's so skinny! I love her! This week! I get to see you guys FINALLY! I can't wait!
she's so precious. time flies by for sure. Its so sad to see babies get shots or be sick. Poor things. I'm so glad you came in today!
Post a Comment