I have to admit that I love watching Addi sleep. She just looks so peaceful and relaxed. It seems like I'm always taking pictures of her sleeping because she just looks so darn cute. How would it be to not have a care in the world and just be able to sleep whenever you want?
Hey, Chels. I may or may not be stalking your blog. Elisa helped. :) I love your photos- and especially the one with the Mac in the background. They all make me smile.
4 comments:
Awe she looks so precious! Serioulsy! I"m dying to come cuddle her and play with her :)
Haha I love the pic of her caved into your arm. What a sweetie!
she's so sweet!
Hey, Chels. I may or may not be stalking your blog. Elisa helped. :) I love your photos- and especially the one with the Mac in the background. They all make me smile.
Post a Comment