Monday, April 20, 2009

Addi and Daddy

Our friends came over for dinner the other night and he took some really cute pics of Addi and Ty. I love it because this is how they are and it is so precious to catch them in moments like these. They look so much alike.




5 comments:

Whitney said...

Chels.... she is SO cute. I want to hold her haha. She is sooooo adorable! Cute pics.

Whit

Whitney said...

Chels.... she is SO cute. I want to hold her haha. She is sooooo adorable! Cute pics.

Whit

Kayla said...

hahaha I love these! It looks like Ty is such a good daddy! Awe she is still sooo little but changing a little too.. I don't want her to change yet til I get home! Next week!!!

Kayla said...

PS why is Ty making that face in the third pic haha I love it!

Erin said...

I love these! Especially the last one. She is so precious!