Saturday, February 7, 2026

Lyndin's 9th Birthday

 The years are sure shortening I swear. 

Lyn's birthday fell on a Saturday this year. She had fun celebrating with donuts at school the day before. Parker had basketball game that morning and Addi also had a school dance she was going to later that night, but we still made time for the birthday girl. Since all the grandparents came down for Parker's basketball game we decided to have a lunch celebration with lots of chick-fil-a nuggets. Friends on the street must have gotten a whiff of the celebration because she had friends come over and start to play. She was super surprised to get an electric scooter for her bday. It was also warm enough that day to go out and put it to the test. It is crazy what a mild winter we have had. 




Lyndin, 

You are so thoughtful and do pay attention to what others are doing around you. You are also amazing at math. During church you ask dad to give you math problems the entire time. It is fun to watch you and him bond over math. You also love reading which I love. You at super adventurous with trying new foods. You love sushi, pasta, sandwiches, steak, mashed potatoes, salmon, and I think I could keep going with things you like. You are still reserved with comes to trying new adventures. You are pretty risk adverse. Which I think comes from your mom. You still do a pretty high pitched squeal/scream when you get excited or get jumped. You are a deep thinker and the questions sometimes you ask me things and I have no clue to what the answer is. We love you Lynni girl! 

Love, Mom


No comments: