We were long due for family pictures! When an offer for a mini outdoor session came up with one of our favorite photography shops, I jumped on the chance. It was a pretty chilly morning in Provo Canyon. however the pictures doesn't show how cold we were. 20 minutes was plenty of time for some great pictures!
After family pictures we stopped and got some breakfast with grandma shelly. We were chatting and then we thought we heard the name Kelden come from the table behind us. My mom and I look at each other and we said did she just say Kelden? We kept listening to their conversations and sure enough, this little boy that is sitting behind Addi name is Kelden. I have never heard his name other than for my brother. We all kind of teared up and all had a little love for our Kelden come through. Really tender.

No comments:
Post a Comment