Thursday, February 22, 2024

Addi is 15

 15!! wow!! 

When I was looking through your pictures, I ended up crying. You are such a beautiful young woman. To visually see how much you have grown, really hurt my mom heart. I am so proud of you and the person you are becoming. You have such a genuine heart and you care for people. You are such a dedicated person inside and out. You are the oldest of the kids and you are such a good role model to them. You and I are figuring out this parenting thing together and I'm grateful you are apart of our family. You are loved by so many. Keep up the love for life you have.  









This year your birthday was on a Sunday. The weekend of your birthday,  you had volleyball and so we went to Joe's crabshack on Saturday night to celebrate. You all of your crab, shrimp, corn, oysters, and I'm sure there was more in there that I didn't see you eat. You love seafood. Your birthday night we had family come over and we had salmon and ribs. Strawberry shortcake is some of your favorite cake. It was a pretty chill day and I think you needed that chill day after a busy weekend of volleyball. Can't wait to see what you accomplish this next year. You have conquered so much already. Love you very much!! 



No comments: