Kickin off the new year!!
We started out the new year in Vernal. We came home on the 2nd after spending lots of time with family. Christmas break was nice and long this year. It definitely felt like a break which was so nice.
We kicked off the new year with going to Denver for Addi's first volleyball tournament. Ty and I were able to go and it was FREEZING cold, literally! The temperature during the day was -11. The team played really well for their first tournament. Addi got to experience her first really long bus ride to and from Denver.
Before we left for Denver, we had a new cousin join the Jensen family. Cute Griffen came into the world! The girls got to be the first ones to meet him. They stayed with nana and grandpa while we were gone. Parker was with grandma shelly. The kids all got to do some really fun things with their grandparents. We are always so grateful for their help.
I love where I work. One of the bonuses are that we get to meet authors. We hosted Christoper Paolini and it was a really fun night. One of the biggest events we have put on.
This guy can fall asleep always and almost anywhere.
With volleyball in full swing we have some long weekends. The kids have learned how to be in a gym all day long. Like this picture, they find hiding spots to park it. They really are such good supporters of Addi.
My friend Jon Workman met up with me in Salt Lake and gave me this picture frame with a poem he had wrote about Kelden. Every time I read it, I tear up. Very heartfelt and I appreciate it so much!
The kids came to a book event that I was helping with at the Provo Towne mall. They talked dad into letting them ride the train around the mall.
I found that I am not taking as many pictures lately because we are moving from moment to moment. We are busy but I don't feel like we are drowning in our busy lives. We are all involved with this that or the other and we are creating memories along the way.









No comments:
Post a Comment