We love the love month of February. Celebrating 2 birthdays in our little family always makes it great!
We started off with exciting new from Emmy and Lyndin. They were both chosen as student of month for being kind! Such a big honor!
We had a family fun day. We went to BYU food court and they each picked out what they wanted. We looked around the bookstore, and then we headed to Provo Beach to play some arcade games. Mom totally got on the leader board with the piano game. Dad also got the bonus points with Justin's help on the down a clown game.
Valentine's Day is usually always quiet day around our house because everyone has something going on. I tried to up the game by getting heart shaped pizzas.


We got word that a family friend's son passed away unexpectedly. It was actually the son of the man we had speak at Kelden's funeral. It hit really close to home and it was very tender time. That day I was really sad and I said Kelden we are really sad and really struggling, will you let me find a coin today to know that you are near? We went to lunch and I came out and lo and behold there was a penny on the ground. I have a little jar that I bought that I can put all the coins I find in since Kelden has passed away. I am probably close to $1. I know he is near and that he knows that we are dealing with.
On the 15th our youth group went to the Coach Pope show at BYU. It is always such a fun event. We have an amazing youth group.
Emmy was over the moon to be getting an expander. She celebrated by bringing in donuts to the Orthodontists office. They all gushed over how cute and sweet she is.
We also headed to Logan to a volleyball tournament after her appointment. We got to see my college friend, Nicole and her family, watch Addi, and also we stayed at a hotel that had a waterslide inside of it. That was the biggest hit. Addi's team played so good. They took second place!
Breann has been having a few complications with this 2nd baby while being pregnant. She had to come out the city to do some testing and so I got be the fun Aunt and babysit Avery all day. We played, went to the bookstore, went to visit grandma shelly at work, got lunch at chick fil a, played some more at home, went to target, came home and played even more with the kids. It was a fun filled day! Bre's appointment went well and she got some answers from the specialist.

Parker wrapped up his basketball season. This season he learned so much about basketball. He was quite the defensive player! The last game he had 3 fouls. They lost, but it was a neck to neck game. They played so well!
Addi also had a tournament that same weekend as Parker's last game. Dad and I divided and conquered!
FINALLY I got bookshelves for my front room. It is so nice to have my own library of books and a nice way to display them. I have separate shelves for Addi, Parker, Emmy, and Lyndin books. There names aren't always spelled the same way, but it the meaning behind it.
February's weather was so mild. It was a really nice glimpse into what spring usually is. We all are happier when it is warmer weather.




















No comments:
Post a Comment