Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas

We all love Christmas! 

Like I said in the December post, the little girls went to bed super early on Christmas Eve. We knew it was going to be an early morning and it sure was. We were up at 4:00 am to do presents. Thankfully the kids are all older now and let us going back to sleep. Which dad and I did. 

Lyndin was very kind and even left snacks for the reindeer. Santa even brought in a reindeer this year to eat the snacks. Sneaky Santa! 





Everything was waiting for the Jensen kids! Mom or Dad always has to go down and make sure. I also make the kids always take a picture before they come down the stairs. 










Since we didn't get the pajama Christmas Eve picture the night before, I made them all stand by the tree before we went down to the basement. 





The kids were all smiles seeing what gifts they got. They were all very sweet and got mom gifts this year too. We are very grateful to have a home and a dad who works so hard for our family. 





By 4:00 Lyndin was wiped out. She took a power nap because we had the Jensen's and Grandma Shelly coming over for dinner. It was a great day spent with family! 



We even taught Sawyer how to jump. She laughed and laughed! 


I am grateful for the birth of our Savior and the gift he is to us. He is the reason for the season and I appreciate the time to reflect on all his gifts he has given to me. 


No comments: