40!!! What?!?! How did you get here?
We have joked for a long time that you turning 40 means that you are so old. But here you are and I think the only thing that is really changing about you now that you are 40 is more grey hair.
On your actually birthday we had so many things going on. You told me that you didn't want a party, and were fine doing nothing. I organized a little stay-cation in Provo on the 18th. We went and had dinner, got a pedicure, thought about going to a movie (which you love doing), and spending the night at a hotel. It was a relaxing night that we both needed. On the 19th, I had scheduled you to do a float pod in Provo. You seemed to really enjoy that too. I also put on Facebook/instagram a post that said to give you a call or text wishing you a happy birthday. You said you had over 50 messages and who knows how many phone calls. You are loved by many. The kids were excited to spend the evening with you and celebrating you. We love having you around and the joy you bring to everyone around you. Happy 40th Birthday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment