Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Emery is 8

 Emery, 

You have been so excited for your birthday! You have had a birthday list since like January, I think. You were always adding things to your list. You are the life of the party and everyone loves to be around your energy. Out of all our kids, you are the one that gets asked to have playdates with so many different friends. Keep that up. You loving people the way you do will be a quality that not many people have. 

You have a hard time sharing attention sometimes. You also have a big fear of missing out on things. You are the one that is always listening to conversations even when I don't think you are listening. I thought when you were younger that you would grow out of being a hard child. My mind set has changed on you being hard. You have a very determined personality and you and I just don't see eye to eye on some things. We are getting better on our communication together and also you are learning how to express your emotions. You feel emotions a lot more than the other kids in our family. At the end of the day Emmy, you are the one that makes sure I keep going. You don't let me slow down because you expect me to keep you going too. I do love you and I love that you are part of our family. Please stay close to us, and keep talking through this with us. Happy 8th birthday! 

Love, Mom





Here are the questions I had asked Lyndin and Addi. Now it's Emery's turn. 
*What is your favorite color? Turquoise.  *What is your favorite toy? Legos, Barbies and fidgets. *What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and oranges *What is your favorite TV show? Jessie. Liv & Maddie  *What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ramen or pizza*What is your favorite outfit? Comfy clothes *What is your favorite game? Cover your assets  *What is your favorite snack? Hot chips *What is your favorite animal? baby panda, baby turtles *What is your favorite song? Skuttle butt, I ain't worried, better when I'm dancing.  *What is your favorite book? Junie b. Jones *Who is your best friend? Aspen or Payton Warner *What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life. *What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride bikes and play with friends *What is your favorite drink? Water and sprite *What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Valentines day *What do you take to bed with you every night? Pink fuzzy blanket and some stuffed animals *What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal or toast. *What do you want for dinner if you could choose? Sloppy Joe's with potatoes chips. *What do you want to be when you grow up? A dancer 



No comments: