Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Lyndin is 5

 One whole hand.  My baby is 5. I knew when I was pregnant with her that she was the caboose of our family. She is the one that everyone still melts for. She can get the extra snuggles, shoulder rides, lunch dates with just mom, and can get almost anyone to play a card game with her. She loves singing, school, and playing with friends. 

She was sick on her actual birthday but she still wanted to celebrate. We went out to lunch and then went and picked out donuts and a candle. She tried her shoes on and she said mom, will these shoes still fit me now that I am 5? They in fact did still fit a day later. Her favorite place to eat is Wendy's. Getting a hamburger with ketchup and pickles. She does like cooked pepperoni, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, steak, and donuts. 

As I think about this last year, I can't believe how much she has grown up into a little girl. This fall she will be starting kindergarten. I knew this day would eventually come, but at the time it felt so far away. Now it is within arms reach. 

She is a smart little one and we are so lucky she belongs to our family. Love you Lyndin Jane! 













She got her self dressed and make up done before we left the house for the day. We then went to lunch with grandma and dad to her favorite place.. Wendy's. 




For her birthday she got a Hermonie outfit to match her wand, and a few other small toys. 


We made homemade popcorn and rented sing 2 to watch. She knows all the words to the songs already because we listen to the sound track all the time. 


And we can't forget about her yummy donut!! Sugar donut all the way! 





No comments: